Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hostel a.k.a. Dumpster

Right now I'm still studying in Universiti Malaysia Sabah which is very close to my house.Unfortunately I don't have a car so I have to stay in the hostel, like it or not.All for the sake of convenience.


I always thought UMS hostel is a very terrible place to live in.After I found these pictures however,my opinion changed instantaneously.These pictures are taken from a university hostel in China.





At first,I thought these pictures were of a dumpster or something.I mean,look at it.How filthy can a living quarters get,let alone a university hostel? The university administrative will surely have to fire their cleaning crews,if they even have them to begin with.

Then comes the question of the residents.If you ask me,they did a pretty good jod thrashing this place; literally.Rubbish as far as the eye can see outside the hostel and also, how unhygienic can you be to let your room to become something like this?


Thank god I don't live in a dump like that.


Pictures are taken from SankakuComplex.com.

1 comment: