Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ushering 2009

i really cant tolerate my neighbor singing michael learns to rock songs.for the love of god n everything good, ushering the coming of 2009 doesnt justify the act of destroying my ears.malam2 mo bising lg...haiya~ x_x nobody online in my msn list.usually at dis time,at least 7-8 ppl online.probably got something better to do,like pg party or something like that.me stuck d rumah sj oo T_T

anyway,skrg still 2008.so many bad n sad things happened this year,so little good events to cover it up xD still,i wouldnt say it's a bad year.learnt so many things,mature a little bit (ngahahaha xD) ,so many "there's a first time for everything" event occured...overall,interesting xD

i would like to wish my frens myself a happy new year i.hopefully many good things lies ahead. :)




11.50pm now...n my neighbor punya singing makin kuat lg.now tukar pg westlife sdh...somebody help me x_x.





No comments:

Post a Comment