Saturday, September 5, 2009

Goodbye.























Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me....



Today,you retire with dignity.I will always remember you as my first modem/router I've ever owned. All the hours of online time you provided me, all the gigabytes of items you gave me, all the new friends you've blessed me with,all the nagging you've caused me [sebab terlampau byk online XDD] and all the fun moments you showered me with. These 5 years has been nothing short of greatness. Thank you,from the bottom of my heart :)


As for you "new-modem/router-yang-baru-datang-ni-ari", I welcome you to my room. Although I have to pay for you [ which I think was unnecessary and I was probably conned...] ,it doesn't matter. So far, you've done your job.You're riding the wave my friend. :D

1 comment: