Monday, December 14, 2009

Michael Learns To Rock Live In Kota Kinabalu

We came,we watched and we're satisfied.

On the 12th of December, me and my friends went to the MLTR's concert in UMS Chancellor Hall. It was awesome and every cent we paid for the ticket is worth it.

I'm familiar with their songs since I was little and this was my first time seeing them live.It definitely feels surreal,I tell you that.Proof = look at the picture below.I never could've imagine being able to take this up-close picture of Jascha.


All I can say is last night concert was PURE EPIC AWESOME. The concert was only about 2 hours or so but let me tell you,it was the shortest 2 hours in my life.


Definitely hoping for them to perform in Sabah again in the future.

4 comments:

  1. ARGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the songs keep replay in my head....
    their voice....damn nice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. uina bro~ seat dapan ka kamurang tu ?

    nice !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not exactly front row,tp kami menyelinap xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last photo :) I was there too, here's my review: http://bit.ly/4NHj6W

    ReplyDelete