Friday, December 4, 2009

Sorority Life

Today I decided to try out a Facebook game; Sorority Life.People kept on sending me invitations and eventually I just had to see for myself what the hype is all about.


Basically, it's one of those simple-just-click game.Kinda like Mafia Wars but definitely with changes of course.

Instead of buying weapons,you buy clothes and accessories to increase your chances of winning against...


...other rivals.You basically "attack" your rivals to humiliate them and gain money.I wonder how it would work out in the real world.It would involve punching,kicking,clawing,hair pulling and all sorts of things I bet.

There are many jobs to choose from...

...and if your energy aka "Confidence" is low, you can always go to the nearest spa to recharge yourself.

If I can sum up this game in a sentence, it would be: A different version of Mafia Wars where you can play dress up. Truth be told,I kinda like this game.Yeaaaaah...I wrote that.Now excuse me while I go buy a pretty dress for my Mikitty.


I still can't believe I'm playing this.

1 comment:

  1. ya, I also cant believe that you are playing this. but, trust me.. This game is just awesome. I used to play a game like this and it's fun..

    ReplyDelete