Monday, November 23, 2009

Bus DJ a.k.a. DJ Douchebag

You're in a bus.It's crowded and the aircond is broken.You might be seated or not,depending on the heavenly star position and your luck (or maybe even your ability to rebut-rebut tempat duduk among other passengers.I wouldn't know.).


The bus took off and you're on your way to your destination.Suddenly,a passenger thinks the bus is too quiet and decided to be a DJ.He or she (or maybe it,for all I care) takes out his/her/its handphone and starts playing songs at max volume,making sure every single passenger in that bus get a good coverage.


Sounds familiar? I'm pretty sure most of us have experienced this kind of stuff.I don't know about you guys, but I get pretty pissed off with these so called "Bus DJs".I just wanna go up and say to them "BISING BAH KO NI!!!" .


It's bad enough that the songs are not of your taste and are played at the loudest volume,DJ douchebag also keeps repeating the same song over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.I mean, COME ON! Do I really need to hear "Fantasia Bulan Madu" for 10 fcuking times in a row?


Things may be a little bit easier if the songs played happen to be your favorites, but that's not saying much.When you are cramped in a small place like inside a bus,it gets really really hot and you become sweaty and grumpy.When I'm grumpy,your playlist of my favorite songs have just become the playlist of pencemaran bunyi.


My advice to all the Bus DJs out there? Buy a pair of earphones,plug it in and listen to your goddamn music BY YOURSELF.


2 comments: